Several changes have been introduced to safeguard the wellbeing of customers and staff.
If you have symptoms of Covid-19 or have been instructed to self-isolate, you MUST NOT visit the kennel. Please contact us so that special preparations can be made. You should ask a neighbour, friend or relative to transport your pet for you. In special circumstances, we may be able to arrange collection and drop off for your pet.
- Reception will remain closed for the foreseeable future as it is not possible to maintain social distancing within the building
- Kennel tours will be suspended until further notice. WHEN kennel tours resume, only one member of the family may visit the facilities and they MUST wear a FACE COVERING and maintain a safe social distance.
- Pre-check in forms will be emailed to customers to confirm pet details such as food type, quantity and details of any medical condition and medications. Where this is not possible, this information will be checked by phone, prior to arrival.
- Where possible, we ask that customers email us photographs of their pet’s updated vaccination cards.
- Check in and Check Out will now be by appointment – to avoid a build-up of cars and people and pets in the parking area.
- Upon arrival, please remain in your car until directed by a member of staff
- Strict social distancing will be observed when pets are handed over. Staff will guide you through this process.
- Staff will wear masks and gloves when interacting with customers
- Pets will be wiped down upon arrival and before departure and pet carriers will also be sanitised upon arrival and before departure.
- We will no longer accept bedding and only ONE favoured toy should accompany the pet. The toy will be disinfected upon arrival and again before departure.
- Collars and harnesses will be disinfected upon arrival and again before departure.
- Prior to collection, a payment link will be emailed to customers so that they can settle their bill remotely.
- For customers who wish to pay by cash, plastic bags will be provided, we ask that you bring the exact payment, to avoid the need to give change.
Vulnerable or Shielding Customers
Please contact us before bringing your pet, so that elevated precautions can be taken to ensure your safety and wellbeing.